- There’s Nothing Less Agile Than Scrum - There’s Nothing Less Agile Than Scrum In the long-distant future, historians will identify the Computer Age as a societal change that eclipsed the Industrial Age. Most of us have lived through this extraordinary time. But this makes it more difficult to have perspective on it. One of these blind spots is the way computers — […]
- Xamarin.Forms: Half the Cost; Double the Speed - A Smart Platform for a Challenging Era Most mobile device owners are passionate about their phones.
- Is Your Software Project Killing You? - ... Users have grown frustrated and unproductive. Management wants to know: what went wrong?
- A Smarter DI Container for C# (and Xamarin) -
They got it wrong with IOC containers, but that can be fixed.
- Taking Control of Variable Lifecycle - Taking Control Of Variable Lifecycle What Happens When No One Takes Out the Garbage?
- The MVVM Framework Anti-Pattern - Forms development. No one has bothered analyzing these frameworks for their alignment with C# SOLID design philosophy.
- Hurry Up (To Go Slow) - Everyone is in such a rush. But when we look down, all we see is a tread-mill.
- Welcome to the Google Net - Google's rise describes the Internet's own transition from an innocent, friendly puppy to a voracious snake that squeezes us tighter each day.
- What Is a Program? - We all rely on technology for each instant of our lives. But we are also threatened by this new and necessary magic...
- Is the Internet driving us to distraction? - ... and that we would spend all of our time interacting with something called the Internet, which no one really understands but nobody can live without?