- There’s Nothing Less Agile Than Scrum - In the long-distant future, historians will identify the Computer Age as the largest societal transition since the Industrial Age. The changes are all around us, but we still struggle to understand how computers -- and the Internet -- have altered the way we work.
- This New Design is Raising Quite a “Flapp” - Mobile app users are a picky bunch. They generally hate the apps they use.
- Xamarin.Forms: Half the Cost; Double the Speed - A Smart Platform for a Challenging Era Most mobile device owners are passionate about their phones.
- Is Your Software Project Killing You? - ... Users have grown frustrated and unproductive. Management wants to know: what went wrong?
- What Is a Program? - We all rely on technology for each instant of our lives. But we are also threatened by this new and necessary magic...
- A Smarter DI Container for C# (and Xamarin) -
They got it wrong with IOC containers, but that can be fixed.
- Taking Control of Variable Lifecycle - Taking Control Of Variable Lifecycle What Happens When No One Takes Out the Garbage?
- The MVVM Framework Anti-Pattern - Forms development. No one has bothered analyzing these frameworks for their alignment with C# SOLID design philosophy.
- Hurry Up (To Go Slow) - Everyone is in such a rush. But when we look down, all we see is a tread-mill.
- Welcome to the Google Net - Google's rise describes the Internet's own transition from an innocent, friendly puppy to a voracious snake that squeezes us tighter each day.
- Is the Internet driving us to distraction? - ... and that we would spend all of our time interacting with something called the Internet, which no one really understands but nobody can live without?